Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New to blogging and eHarmony! LOL!

I have never done this before, so please be patient with me.  I am a divorced (2x), mother of 4 and have recently started dating...uggghhhh.  I also recently signed on to eHarmony.  In telling a few friends and family about my "matches" and what I have thus far experienced, I have been prodded to write this all down...so, here I am. 

What an experience so far.  I have had 2 meetings and have met "the yawner" and "the groper".  I have also had several conversations with "Mr. Scientology".  Thank God I have a decent sense of humor!  I am able to laugh and learn from my experiences.  Some of the things these men write in their profiles are unbelievable...like the one who posted pictures with his mother.  Really?  Or the one who specifically asked for those who are interested in him to tell him if they have STD's.  ...wow...

So, join me in my journey and we can laugh...and learn...and laugh some more...together.

No comments:

Post a Comment