Friday, January 7, 2011

UPDATE

I believe due to the New Year I have had several matches and acquaintances resurface this week.  Resolutions maybe?  Very interesting...

Well, it turns out Mr. Scientology doesn't really believe in Scientology.  His new code name is "Agape".  I didn't speak to him for a while and he called me this week.  We had many conversations about our faith and exactly what each of us believes and does not believe.  So, I am giving him a second chance and we are supposed to meet this weekend.

I also spoke to "The Racist" this week.  I am amazed what spews from the mouths of men.  A lot of them really don't think before they speak.  He believes my city has many school districts because of all the Hispanic kids.  I'm Mexican.  As we spoke on the phone, he interrupts to speak to his 8 yr. old son.  This is not good.  I have a firm policy with my children - they are not to interrupt me when I am on the phone unless there is blood gushing or bones protruding from their bodies.  So, the Racist has a full conversation with his son about our conversation.  Also not good, because now his son has been listening to what was a conversation between two adults.  They start talking about how there are only white people in his city and how black people only live in Africa.  My oldest son is half black.  Oh, and he's a Christian.  Wow...

I'm beginning to wonder if this is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment